What’s all this about? Are Facebook & Twitter really the way to get more clients now? Surely Yellow Pages is still the best way to advertise. No. NO! NO!!! These old methods are dead! over 75% of people are using the internet to find services & products, and over 90% or people will check out a supplier via their website.
What’s the best way to pursuade prospective clients to choose you over others? Not priceo. It’s word of mouth. Testimonials from existing clients, either directly, or indirect will give prospects a level of confidence in your service above others. And what better way to get people chattering about you than on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin?
Some stats for you:
- Facebook -
- More than 500 million active users
- 50% of our active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- Average user has 130 friends
- People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
- Market research company Nielsen Online says Twitter grew by 1,689% from February 2008 to February 2009.
- That means there are now (jan 2010) more than 1.78 million people signed on.
- The same timelast year the social networking site only had 100,000 members.
- At September 2010, membership has grown to over 50 million accounts worldwide.
- Linkedin is the professional social contact site
- Worldwide, over 75 mllion members, growing at over 300% a year.
You can quickly see that soon the entire planet will be saturated by these.
But are you exploiting the trend? Does your website link seamlessly to your social pages? If not, then they must.
Just ask, and I will ensure your site links with your accounts, and I can even set up these pages for you, and get your tweets, and status updates working for your business.
- Set up Facebook, Twitter account / page – £100 each
- Link to your website - - £FREE if I am developing your site.
- Manage content on these – £100/month